Urgent Care/Express Care
When unexpected health care needs occur, or a minor medical emergency happens, Hugh Chatham Express Care in Dobson and Hugh Chatham Urgent Care in Jonesville offer walk in medical services.
Recognizing When You Need Emergency Care or Urgent Care
Please watch this important video to know when to seek emergency care.
Common reasons patients visit one of our clinics, include:
- Minor wounds, bruises and other injuries
- Bronchitis, influenza, headaches and fever
- Rashes, skin infections and insect bites
- Inner ear or urinary tract infections
- Sports physicals
Hugh Chatham Urgent Care in Jonesville also has on-site x-ray and a lab, and all three practices offer extended-day and weekend hours (see below).
Hugh Chatham Express Care -
Dobson Convenient Quality Care When You Need It
Please watch our video and meet Mark Mayes, NP and Ashley Marion, PA.
If you own a business or are part of an organization that needs outside health services, look to Hugh Chatham Urgent Care for assistance for:
- Drug Testing
- Injury Care
- Care Follow-Up
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Workers’ Compensation
Call 336-526-0037 for more information.
When should you go to the Emergency Room or call 9-1-1?
- Chest pains
- Loss of consciousness
- Bleeding that does not stop
- Drug misuse or poisoning
- Major burns
- Difficulty breathing
- Trauma to a bone or ligament that impairs motion or flexibility
- Sudden loss of vision or blurred vision
- Stroke symptoms, may include: numbness on one side of the body, confusion