The Hugh Chatham Aquatic and Wellness Center is located in the Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at 700 Chatham Medical Park, adjacent to Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital in Elkin, North Carolina.
The Outpatient Rehabilitation Center offers year-round supervised exercise programs for men and women that are led by qualified instructors.
Participants may enter a class at any time with prorated fees. Indoor pool classes are ideal for people with chronic medical conditions, as well as for fitness and wellness.
The center features a state-of-the-art, heated Wellness Pool. This ensures a comfortable environment for people with joint and muscle disorders. These exercise programs provide an opportunity to enhance overall health and wellness by increasing strength, flexibility and agility.
Rates for the Wellness Gym:
- Wellness Pool class participants can obtain a monthly membership for an additional $15, which covers a 2 month period of the classes ($7.50 per month)
- For General Public, monthly membership ($15/month)
- For Hospital Employees and Volunteers, gym membership is free
- For immediate family of Hospital Employees and Volunteers (spouse and dependents) $7.50 per month per person)
- Prices include free equipment orientation as well as initial exercise consultation/prescription by exercise physiologist
- Personal training is available for $15 per 30 minute session and $25 per hour
Please call 336-527-7468 for more information regarding the class schedule and associated fees.