Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
We have been serving the orthopedic and sports medicine needs of the Tri-County area for over 25 years. Our team of experts at Tri-County Orthopedic & Sports Medicine offer same-day/next-day appointments, and our surgeons have over 70 years of combined experience in orthopedic care.
We specialize in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of:
- Joint ailments
- Arthritis of the joint
- Musculoskeletal trauma
- Sports injuries
- Degenerative diseases
Whether you have musculosketetal trauma or live with chronic extremity pain, the medical staff at Tri-County Orthopedic and Sports Medicine can help you return to a pain-free lifestyle.
- General orthopedics and sports medicine
- Joint replacements: Knee, hip, shoulder, wrist, elbow, and hand
- Arthroscopic surgery: Knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, wrist hand
- Non-operative treatment of the spine
- Treating ligament, cartilage or tendon injuries or arthritis in the upper and lower extremities
- Repairing fractures, such as broken bones of the extremities
- Hand and wrist surgery including carpal tunnel syndrome, and thumb and finger arthritis
- Rotator cuff repair
- Viscosupplementation (injection therapy) and non-operative treatment options for osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren contracture (injection therapy)
- Independent medical evaluations and second opinions
- On-site physical therapy department
Therapy services include:
- Work conditioning
- Hand therapy
- Sports rehabilitation
- Job site analysis
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Job site therapy & rehabilitation services
If you’re new to the area and require special treatment for an existing condition, consult with us to see how we can help you.
Attention Athletes: If you’re injured in-season, call us, and we will be sure to get you seen within 24 hours. If the injury is serious, seek immediate medical attention at the Hugh Chatham E.D., or Hugh Chatham Urgent Care in Jonesville.
For more information, call 336-526-4500.